Amazon Prime Big Deal Days run October 10-11 with huge discounts on great Breville and DeLonghi espresso machines.
Breville Espresso Machines On Sale
Breville’s “Barista” lineup is 20% off. These models all include an integrated grinder that are easy to use. We’ve included our favorites below with a comparison of the main features.
Here’s how to compare them:
- Heating system: ThermoJet heating system starts in 3 seconds with a more powerful steam wand. I recommend this upgrade.
- Assisted tamping: makes espresso a LOT easier as you don’t have to do any work aside from inserting the portafilter. If you have no experience with espresso, this is for you.
- Steam wand: automatic is what it sounds like – hands off milk frothing. The espresso machine has a temperature sensor, so you don’t have to do any work. This is a great feature if you like lattes.
- Programming: the touchscreen is nice but not necessary.
- Price: the more features you get, the more you pay. Think about your budget and what features you care about.
To learn about the tamping system, watch our comparison of the Express Impres vs Barista Pro.
If you’re interested in the automatic steam wand, see our comparison of the Barista Touch vs Barista Pro:
DeLonghi Magnifica Evo: Budget Super Automatic
The machine I’m buying this week is the DeLonghi Magnifica Evo. It’s nothing against Breville, but I already own almost every model.
Instead, I’ve been doing deeper dives on DeLonghi and want to get one of their latest super-automatics: the Magnifica Evo.
The Magnifica Evo has a sleek design, multiple drink options on a touchscreen display, and automatic milk frothing.
Plus, it costs less than $1,000 before discounts.
One more EXCLUSIVE deal: 12% off Volcanica Coffee
If you need another reason to stay on Craft Coffee Spot, we have an exclusive 12% off deal with Volcanica Coffee. Volcanica sources over 150 different single-origin coffees from around the world. We’ve never been disappointed with their coffee.